torsdag 22 februari 2007

This has happen..

Well it was a time ago I updated this site, and now I have the time to do it..

Since 2 month now I have had a problem with my back, so I have had a hard time sitting and it has bin hurting all the time. My chiropractor said that I have slipped disk and it is on my sciatica.. So I had a hard time walking as well because of my left leg is hurting.. I am now living on painkillers and are trying to rest as much as I can. I am not aloud to sit and walk that much, so at work I am standing and at home I am laying down.. My physiotherapist says it can take up to 1 year to get well in my back again :( sounds like fun?? I miss partying!! It was so long tima ago since I was drunk :(

Well enough of self pitty..

Yesterday it was snowing so much that we got up to 2 decimetres og snow.. So outside it is only white right now.. I was hoping for spring, and then we got snow :( Well, after snow comes... ;)

I am still working as a production designer at Celemi and will work there up to Marsh. Hopefully I will get it extended, but right now there is not so much to do at work, so I am a little worried of what will happen.. So I am applying for other jobs.. we will see...

Last Tuesday I got a visitor from Bremen, one of my proffessors from Universität Bremen, Frieder Nake. That was great! He mailed me and asked if I had the time to see him.. and I had :D I meet him in my old school together with my ex-teatchers as well.. It was really nice.. We where out drinking wine and talking about Germany, Bremen etc.. He even huged me and said that when I come to Bremen the next time we had to meet.. :D

This weekends infront of us we have alot of stuff plant..
This weekend we (me and Christer) will go to a 30-year old party (one of my friends), next weekend 60-year party (Christers mom), weekend after that on friday I will go to a girls'party and on saturaday my sister and her husband has anniversary of there marriage and will be having a party, the next weekend we will go to LONDON to see TOTTENHAM... tjohoo!! THat will be great... :D and after that... Christer has a birthday.. gust.. after all this weekend I think I will need a vaccation ;)

Two of my friends are soon to become mothers.. I am so nervous for them.. I think it will go great!! I am so happy for them.. :D


Well.. this all for now..

comment please so I know that u are reading this... and tell me how u are of course!!

kisses and hugs
Jenny

2 kommentarer:

  1. i'm reading! glad to see you're writing, not glad to read about your back problems... say hi to christer, and have fun in london

    cheers

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jenny Jenny! Here you have another reader as well, sending you and Chris and everyone there in wonderful Sweden good vibes, full of positivism... Have lots of fun in London!!!! :)
    Costarican ass

    SvaraRadera