söndag 14 januari 2007

Nostalgic

I am working and listening to music, suddenly I heard a familiar song in my ears.. A song I haven’t heard since I left Bremen...

I then started to remember one time in Bremen, almost everyone had left the party on Moselstrasse. I put Moulin Rouge - Elephant Love Medley on and me, Simas and Ewa was singing together.. Damn I miss u... I felt so empty inside, I just wanted to cry... there will always be a part of me left in Bremen...


Kisses for you all, u all have a special place in my heart.. and I will never forget about you!

1 kommentar:

  1. Dear Jenny, that's me, Ewa from this song:)
    I remember this moment, and for me it was like 1 month ago, but it was 1 year ago:( but...
    life is life, we never know what is happening, so...one day we will singing this song one more time..
    kisses from Poland...

    SvaraRadera