torsdag 16 november 2006

Bremen next week!!

Now everything is booked! Me and Christer will go to Bremen next weekend (23-24 nov). I Bremen I will meet all my friends we will party and do alot of shopping!! :) It is time for som Christmas shopping.. and it is very cheap in Germany.. I am so happy for this, I miss Bremen and all my friends there alot!! I also know that my polish friends Hanna and Ewa will also come, and I have not seen them since I left in february. That will be sooooo much fun!!!

I like my job and I feel like I am starting to get a hang of it now.. :)

Until we go to Bremen I am totaly booked with thing to do, everyone wants to meet me and I have so much to do..

Hopefully the kitchen will be finished soon, Tomorrow I guess that they will fix the walls and next week I think they will put everything together.. I am a little bit tired to not be able to cook.. and broke.. :(

Kisses for now..
Jenny

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar